Created from environmentally friendly Swiss beechwood and designed to protect your new white tooth enamel. Ergonomically designed with rounded and tapered bristles to clean teeth 10X better than a regular toothbrush, without irritating sensitive teeth and gums. The perfect addition to your Anti-Aging ritual.
A healthy, youthful and timeless smile day after day.
Dentists recommend to brush teeth at least twice a day for 2 full minutes.
● Apply a pea-sized amount of New White Enamel Anti-Aging Toothpaste to the Enamel Caressing Wood Toothbrush
● Brush teeth and gums thoroughly for 2 full minutes
● Finish by brushing tongue
Enjoy complimentary delivery with your purchase of 35 CHF or more. Orders process and ship within 1-5 business days.
1. What’s the difference between the Enamel Caressing Wood Toothbrush and other toothbrushes on the market?
Enamel Caressing Wood Toothbrush features rounded bristles to clean the surface of your teeth and tapered bristles to reach in between teeth. Our toothbrushes are designed to be soft and gentle on sensitive teeth and gums.
2. What’s the difference between the 2 available Enamel Caressing Wood Toothbrushes?
The soft whitening toothbrush contains a row of calcium phosphate-enriched bristles to enhance whitening.
3. How often should you replace your toothbrush?
The FDI - World Dental Federation - recommends replacing your toothbrush every 3 months or sooner.
4. Is the Enamel Caressing Wood Toothbrush good for sensitive teeth?
The Enamel Caressing Wood Toothbrush is scientifically and ergonomically designed to gently clean teeth without excess pressure that can irritate sensitive teeth and gums.